Ginger Turmeric Shots - Have you had one? Have you heard of them? They're very popular in juice counters and supermarkets.
For years, whenever autumn arrives I begin to feel cold, my kitchen transforms into a homemade natural booster corner. This easy healthy Ginger Turmeric Shots are sweet, spicy, and incredibly addictive...!!
This recipe calls for fresh turmeric root (curcumin) and ginger root, honey, a squeeze of lemon (or orange juice) and black pepper. That's it! and you'd be surprised at what this simple combination can accomplish. It can help you avoid the common cold and flu this winter by reducing inflammation, improves digestion, and immunity booster. This juice truly does it all.
- 3 inch ginger root
- 3 inch turmeric root
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 carrots washed, ends removed.
- 1 pinch ground black pepper.
- Slice the carrot, turmeric and ginger into pieces. Feel free to leave the skin on.
- Add the carrot , turmeric, ginger, black pepper into a blender. Blend on high speed for about a minute, until it's a smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a pot and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Then add the lemon juice and honey, and give everything a good stir.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve or muslin cloth. Then pour into a glass bottle or jar and refrigerate.
- Enjoy chilled or warm.
- Any leftovers freeze as ice cubes.
#gingershots #turmericshots #curcumin #immunitybooster #healthydrink